THE HYPERMAGIC HEADPHASE | ABOUT | TWITTER | LAST.FM | RSS

Friday, March 19, 2010

An overhaul!

That's right, I decided that before I start writing new reviews (and I've got two bottles sitting right beside me as we speak!) I should probably do the site redesign that I'd been telling myself I'd do for months now. As you can see, if you are familiar with my regular blog, The Hypermagic Headphase, this one now matches not only in name but in design! It's almost like I'm doing it on purpose. In fact, in the brand new picture I've got up there on the right, I even happen to be wearing the same flannel shirt! Wild stuff, huh?

Of course, don't think this means I'm actually going to start updating this silly thing regularly. I'm still as lazy as ever, and I usually go to the same grocery store every week and Redner's doesn't carry anything beyond Stewarts and IBC. Still, when I see something new and strange, I promise I'll pick it up and give it a try. Perhaps to pass the time when interesting soda-related news comes out, I'll blog about that too. Thankfully that doesn't happen very often, or I'd really be putting myself out.

Still, I'd like to try to make this more of a regular thing, especially because people have actually been down my throat about updating. I had no idea people actually even knew this thing existed, but a friend of mine was over the other night and starting bitching about how I never review things anymore and offered to pick up sodas for me whenever he sees them in his own travels. Which is a brilliant idea. So put your money where your mouth is, Bill Halstrick. I'll give you my home address and you start sending me cases. Then you'll get your reviews, you whiny git.

No comments:

Post a Comment